Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WELCOME BACK!

A big welcome back to all the students and parents!  I hope everyone had a fun-filled, physically active summer and is excited to get back in the swing of things at our new St. Thomas location.  Even though things aren't fully up and running yet, it's going to be a fantastic school to be a part of.

If your new to St. Thomas (or my blog), I use this is a tool to communicate some of the things the students are working on in our PE classes either by long drawn out posts or simply some pictures.  I also try to have all of our school athletic information available and give updates on how our school teams are doing.  There are also some links on the side that you can follow at home to learn about healthy living habits and even getting a little online exercise.  I hope you enjoy and come back to visit whenever you get the chance.