Friday, June 28, 2013

Summertime!

Wow!  This year seemed to just fly by...I can't believe it's summer already!  I don't have much to tell today, I just wanted to thank all the students, staff and parents for making my first year at St. Thomas such a memorable one!  Right from day one, I felt welcomed by everyone and received so many positive and thoughtful comments throughout the school year.  I am also very thankful for all the little tokens of appreciation I received at the end of the year.  I feel very blessed that so many students thought of me. 

I'm looking forward to a nice summer of relaxation, but am very excited at what lies ahead next year as we move to our new building.  We'll have a great new gym, running track, two new playground structures and a large field for all the students to run and play in.  We will also have a lot of brand new equipment that will allow us to try a variety of different games, sports and activities.  I can't wait!

I wish you all a safe and happy summer and I hope you all try to get out and stay active everyday! 

Enjoy the video below as well, I don't know for sure if I'm going to try it out, but it does look like a lot of fun!