I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas break and all the fun the holiday season brings with it. I thought I would take a few minutes to post some of the pictures of the students skating at the Archie Miller last week and share a funny story that I heard over the break. As you may of heard from your children by now or even witnessed if you joined us for our afternoon of skating...I'm not the strongest ice skater. I thought I was pretty good at faking it, but I guess not because I couldn't even fool the kindergartens. A parent told me after her daughter saw my picture in the newspaper with two grade one's holding my hands as we skated on the ice, "Well, isn't that nice! Those girls are helping Mr. Vince skate!" I got a real kick out of that! It's a good thing most of our PE classes are in the gym and not on the ice!






One other quick note for grade 6/7 students and parents, we have booked a ski trip for Friday, March 1st, 2013 at Kinosoo Ridge. More details about the trip will be given to students in mid-January, but for those who are looking ahead you can save the date on your calendars.
Have a safe and Happy New Year's!